Tuesday, November 17, 2015

A Farewell Very Soon


The heat is oppressive! There have only been three cool nights that I can think of during my stay. It has made walking up and down the steep mountain hill difficult. I am coming to the end of my journey and despite the high temperatures I will miss the people and culture of Mexico. The cold river in the valley has swelled with Mexicans trying to stay cool. They have been playing music and cooking local cuisine, it all sounds and smells wonderful. I will also miss all the encounters with Mother Nature, such as, bats clinging to the outside beams of my balcony. I haven't said my good-byes yet, but I will be leaving soon and going back to busy Delray.

Random photo's below

 The sunset had cast a red light on the downtown buildings, but it is hard to see

 La playa

 The long rugged road leading down from the retreat. 
It made getting into town treacherous.

 I'm trying to decide if this is finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment